'Earned Recognition by TIP' is our service offering to you should you be interested in attaining or retaining status as ‘exemplar’ transport operator through the DVSA ‘Earned Recognition Scheme’.
Not just a ‘dashboard’ or even a platform, Earned Recognition by TIP is a package offering that can include provision of maintenance and repair documentation, data input, maintenance ‘key performance indicator’ monitoring and a proactive approach to resolving issues that impact your Earned Recognition status.
Two-thirds of Earned Recognition scheme members that responded to our survey said that they would prefer it if their maintenance provider(s) provided a ‘full service’ to ensure they remained ‘compliant’ with the Earned Recognition requirements
TIP is a validated IT supplier to the DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme. So, if you are thinking about joining the Scheme and are considering an Earned Recognition IT-validated system supplier for the maintenance of your assets, then talk to us about 'Earned Recognition by TIP'.
If you’d like to know more about the DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme, click here for a ‘TIP Guide to Earned Recognition’.
DVSA Scheme to increase road safety
A DVSA scheme that aims to help improve road safety by :-
- reducing time wasted checking on ‘compliant’ operators
- enabling ‘compliant’ operators to manage their own compliance
- allowing enforcement resources to be focused on those that are “seriously and serially non-compliant”
- targeting those that put the public at serious risk due to excessively tired drivers or poorly maintained vehicles
Measuring your KPIs
- key performance indicators for both maintenance and drivers hours are reported to DVSA periodically
- non-compliance in the form of a KPI ‘trigger’ may lead to remote ‘intervention’ by DVSA, usually by way of discussion to resolve
100% of Earned Recognition scheme members that responded to our survey said that they believed “less ‘disruption’ from the DVSA, whether at roadside or visits to their premises”, to be the main benefit of being an Earned Recognition operator
Reduce costly downtime
- routine roadside inspections of your vehicles will be significantly reduced, improving your productivity by reducing costly ‘downtime’
- you will less likely be subject to routine inspection visits from the DVSA to check on your performance
Win new business
- ‘market’ your company as an ‘exemplar operator’, helping you win new business
Benefit from an electronic management system
- benefit from efficiencies of using an electronic management system, if you aren’t already
Two-thirds of respondents to our survey said they thought it “more important to have all of your maintenance, repair, compliance documentation and maintenance KPIs all in one place”, as opposed to having “maintenance and drivers’ hours information in one place”
- the platform meets the DVSA’s Earned Recognition IT System Requirements
- hosted in FleetRadar ™, TIP’s intuitive-to-use customer portal, providing a single log-in to all your maintenance documentation, compliance information and Earned Recognition maintenance key performance indicators
- visually appealing interactive dashboard to clearly see the performance of your maintenance KPIs and drill-down to underlying data for further analysis
- TIP will populate the system with data required to produce the KPIs and proactively manage this as part of our overall compliance management offering
- work with TIP to ensure your compliance documentation is satisfactory