TIP's robust telematics hardware device that is fitted to a trailer and that supplies real-time location and rich electronic braking system data
What is FleetBeat-Cooler?
As with FleetBeat, FleetBeat-Cooler is a robust telematics hardware device that is fitted to a trailer and that supplies real-time location and rich electronic braking system data to our back-office software platform, FleetConnected. Again, direct connectivity to the trailer’s EBS enables it to provide rich information enabling insights on the performance and health of your trailer fleet.
However, FleetBeat-Cooler also provides remote reefer management, connection to data loggers and also enables connectivity to door sensors (see DoorPlus).
- Integrated GPS module for accurate reporting of trailer position, driving vs standstill status, speed, mileage
- Automatically captures rich EBS data to report on roll-stability events, harsh braking events, diagnostic trouble codes, non-ISO connectivity, axle loads etc.
- Data captured in real-time but reported at sensible intervals
- Temperature monitoring capability
- Connectivity to reefer / logger systems to report on fuel levels, error codes, diesel / electric hours
- Offers door sensor functionality
Why use FleetBeat-Cooler?
FleetBeat-Cooler pushes the boundaries of trailer telematics. It helps you optimise security for your cargo and trailers and improve general safety standards on the road. Maximum connectivity ensures operational transparency and simplifies trailer fleet management in virtually every situation.
How does FleetBeat-Cooler work?
FleetBeat-Cooler is usually installed close to the trailer EBS under the chassis. After installation and the back-office set-up, the hardware unit starts communicating in real-time with FleetConnected. As from that moment, fleet management can monitor and manage your trailers more efficiently.