2022 TIP Group-Canada Food Drive
To support their local communities, branches across Canada gladly participated in this year's global food drive.
This year, we raised $1,135 in donations, matched by TIP Group-Canada for a total of $2,270 towards Food Banks Canada. 1,000 pounds of food donations were also collected to support families in our communities.
We would like to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to our valued customers and dedicated staff for their donations to the food drive. Your kindness and generosity are truly appreciated and will make a significant impact in the lives of those in need.
Furthermore, we are extremely grateful to Food Banks Canada for their dedication and commitment to making a difference in Canadian communities. Thank you for accepting and distributing donations to those in need. Your organization's efforts in fighting hunger and providing support to those less fortunate are truly invaluable. We are dedicated to this cause and look forward to continuing our partnership in the future!
Throughout Canada, we were fortunate enough to donate to several other worthy foundations:
- Moncton Branch received 300 lbs. of food and donated the food to Crossroads for Women inc. This branch also donated the use of a reefer trailer to their local Food Depot to be loaded with frozen turkeys for the Salvation Army
- Ontario Branches donated 50+ bags to the Daily Bread
- Delta donated 10+ to Deltassist
- Calgary donated 8 bags to Veterans Food Bank of Calgary
- Edmonton received 194 lbs. of food and donated to Food Banks Canada
- Winnipeg received 107 lbs. of food and donated to Harvest Manitoba
- Quebec received 300+ lbs of food and donated to Moisson Laurentides banque alimentaire
We are thrilled with the outpouring of generosity from our employees and partners worldwide! Together, we filled 595 bags with non-perishable food products and essential items, and donated them to more than 33 food banks, helping to support families during the festive winter season. We are STRONGER TOGETHER, and together, we’ll continue to make a difference in our communities.